Magpul Pmag GEN M3 40-Round Magazine is a 40-round 5.56x45 NATO (.223 Remington) AR15, M16, M4 compatible magazine. This is the brand new Pmag made of new material.
This next-generation PMAG 40 GEN M3 is a 40-round 5.56x45 NATO (.223
Remington) polymer magazine for AR15, M4, M16 compatible weapons. Along with
expanded feature set and compatibility, the GEN M3 incorporates new
material technology and manufacturing processes for enhanced strength,
durability, and reliability to exceed rigorous military performance
Modified internal and external geometry also permits operation with a wide range of non Colt-spec platforms such as the HK 416 and MR556A1, M27 IAR, SA-80, FN
SCAR, MK 16/16S, and others. A redesigned bolt catch notch in the rear
of the magazine provides increased bolt catch clearance, while an
over-travel stop on the spine helps ensure the magazine will not
over-insert on compatible weapons.
Similar to the MOE PMAG, the GEN M3 features a long-life stainless steel
spring, four-way anti-tilt follower and constant-curve internal
geometry for reliable feeding, and simple tool-less disassembly to ease
cleaning. In addition, an included pop-off Impact/Dust Cover can
optionally be used to minimize debris intrusion and protect against
potential damage during storage and transit. Low profile ribs and new
aggressive front and rear texture gives positive control of the GEN M3
in all environments, and a paint pen dot matrix has been added to the
bottom panel of the body to allow easy marking by the end user for
identification. The new, easy to disassemble flared floorplate aids
extraction and handling of the magazine while providing improved drop
protection, but is slightly slimmer than before for better compatibility
with tight double and triple magazine pouches.
- Currently Only Available in Black - Flat Dark Earth, Foliage, OD Green coming soon
- Painted indicator on the spring for quick determination of approximate rounds remaining in the magazine
- Indicator coil painted with a high visibility orange color
- Tough polymer construction
- Advanced, textured gripping surface and easy to disassemble design with a flared floorplate for positive magazine extraction from pouches
- Stainless steel spring coated with mil-spec black oxide for corrosion resistance
- Anti-tilt, self-lubricating follower for increased reliability gives smoother loading with military stripper clips
- Pop-Off Impact/Dust Cover for storage. Please note - dust cover will not clip to floor plate. It does not fit.
- M27 IAR
- British SA-80
- FN SCAR MK 16, 16S
- Colt - .233, 5.56
- Smith & Wesson M&P - .223, 5.56
- SIG - 5.56, M400. 516, 551AL
- Bushmaster - .223, 5.56
- and more...
Possible compatibility issues: The over travel stop on the M3 can prevent it being inserted in to some AR15 lowers with oversized trigger guards. POF, Noveske, and Spike Tactical billet lowers have been identified as having this problem.